iPhone 6 Release Date
When is it? We too would like to know, but all we know is that it is in the process of coming out. Yet when Apple goes on with iPhone 5S release, we will have a reference point to know the release date for iPhone 6. Anyway, there is no option than to have a close look at the Apple release dates, and here we explain what could be the most feasible option.
(1) Let’s take a look back at the previous releases:
- iPhone 4 in June 2010 (12 months later)
- iPhone 4S October 2011 (16 months – the largest timeout so far)
- iPhone 5 in September 2012 (11 months later)
(2) You’d think that Apple will go on sale of the next device at the terminal end of 2013, but this time they are giving reasons as to why they can’t follow this pattern. One of them is the aggressive fighting between the various smartphone companies in terms of sales, which can make Apple change the strategies to choose the new iphone 6 release date in UK / Australia / USA and other major countries.
(3) One possibility is that the Apple will go with iPhone 5S release in June 2013, and by the year end, get going with the iPhone 6 launch – the unexpected bombshell! Thus, although the intervals seem to be shortening, the competitors of Apple would not be able to take such a blow as it would steal a significant market share.
This is not impossible as Apple can really bring a much better iPhone 5S, and we can further go with the iPhone 6 release.
So, when do you think will be the iPhone 6 release date?